Nothing new to report with the adoption, we're still number 26 or 27 (ish). There haven't been any referrals for about 7 weeks, but that's normal. We knew things would slow down at some point. Thankfully we've been busy and haven't been able to dwell on it. We're hopeful to see some movement soon :)
On another note...
I hate racism. It's true. I really, really hate racism. I just read this post and I L.O.V.E.D it! Please read it (I especially love the two little girls at the end of the video, I pray my little girl will have that same precious heart).
Rage Against The Minivan: Post-Racial Barbie It's good and it will make you a better person. Promise.
2 comments:
wait are you guys for sure getting a little girl? so exciting!
Oh no, sorry for the confusion friend! I just know that in the future sometime we will have a girl. I don't know (or care) if it's this adoption or the next :)
Post a Comment