Tuesday, July 3, 2012
18 Months
So far we've been waiting on the waitlist for 18 months, and next month it will be two years since starting the process. Out of my lack of self-control and total hopelessness I called our agency today. I don't know why I do it, I always get my hopes up that something is going to happen and then they get crushed again. BUT, my hopes are up again...we were told that we are for sure next for a boy 0-16 months and possibly for a older girl. There are two families that are requesting a girl in front of us, but it sounded like they might only be wanting a younger girl. I asked if there was any way we could up our age range again (we haven't since our homestudy update in February) and she wrote us down for being open to up to 20 months of age at time of referral! Basically as long as our Ethiopian baby is born a year or more after Jack we're good. She also mentioned that there might be some kiddos ready to be released as referrals in the next couple of weeks. We are PRAYING that our child is in that group. Trying to guard our hearts but still have a little hope at the same time. Would you please pray with us? We would be soooo grateful!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
That's really exciting!! I'm praying for you guys:)
SUPER PRAYING :)
Praying!! We are all so ready!!
Post a Comment