Wednesday, September 15, 2010
My Hope
I am very far from an eloquent writer, and never have the desire to write, I honestly have to force myself. But my purpose of this blog is to 'journal' our journey, to share how we are feeling, what we are dealing with, and how are hearts are changing. A hope, desire and prayer of mine is that this can encouage others to do the same, that adopting is amazing and greatly needed. Or just to get excited about what the Lord has said often in the scripture 'to care for the orphaned', whether that means praying for them, supporting them financially, adopting them, raising awareness, we can all help someway. But mostly, I hope that someday our sweet child will be able to come back to this and know just how loved and wanted he/she was/is. That's my hope.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment