Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Faith In A Box


This little snapshot signifies a lot to me. The fact that we are MOVING to prepare a new home that will fit our baby; and the fact that it's some of our 'baby' items that Toby helped me put together from the boys' room. He kept finding little things and saying "Hey Mama, I think our baby would loooove this! I'm gonna put it in the box for her." He's been referring to the kiddo as a girl. He is ready to be a big brother again, I never knew a 3 year old could catch the baby bug. :) Sweet boy.



And above is one I snapped of my main man on a recent date night. I've been having 'pregnancy cravings' lately. I think it's only fitting that I would be craving the food of our babies birth country, don't you?

No comments: